Concerned about a loved one?
…and find out how we can help.
Call us now 0330 333 8184
We can tell you what local free help might be available in your area or explain how residential treatment works – whatever is best for you at the moment. We can also provide free advice for family members.Make us your first call and we can explain the options available.
We will call you back
If you are concerned about your alcohol or drug use, or that of a friend or family member, send us your number and we will call you back.
If you are concerned about your alcohol or drug use, or that of a family member, friend or colleague, please do not hesitate to contact us and find out how we can help.
Whatever the problem, there is hope. We have helped many people to win their battle against alcohol and drug addiction – call us on 0330 333 8184 to talk to one of our addiction expertsMore about us
Your questions answered
- Drug Addiction: What Is Intervention and How Can It Help?
- Tackling the problem of addiction within the family
- What is alcoholism?
- Do I have a gambling problem?
- Are you helping or enabling a loved one's addiction?
- Who should I tell about my alcoholism or addiction?