The Haynes Clinic operates a 12 Step Rehabilitation Programme which aims for total abstinence.
It includes therapeutic groups and workshops which cover consequences of behaviour, relapse prevention, life skills, anger management, dealing with change and loss, trust and motivation, health and well being etc. The primary purpose of the programme is to ensure that patients are made aware of all aspects of their addiction and to help them develop mentally, physically and spiritually.
- A full assessment
- Supervised detox prescribed by our doctor
- 4 – 6 week full rehabilitation programme
- Group therapy and workshops
- One to one counselling and relapse prevention
- Family conference and counselling
- Meditation, aromatherapy and massage
- Free aftercare for one day a week for up to a year after completing treatment
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Option of a full psychiatric assessment
- Day care programme